Nostalgic interviews

Announcements, Interviews, News & More
club619
Weak User
Registered for: 9 months

Nostalgic interviews

Post by club619 »

Dear CS2D Fans !

Because there have been interviews in the past, i want to continue this...
We make a long travel back to the start of CS2D.
Thanks to Magik :flag_pl: who agreed to do this:

:small_orange_diamond: How and when did you discover cs2d for yourself?
:speaking_head: It was 2003 or 2004, as a kid I was looking for counter-strike stuff, and then I came across one of the first alpha versions of cs2d.
I remember that the player model had no legs, it looked very funny xD

:small_orange_diamond: What did you like the most about it?
:speaking_head: Hard to speak from the perspective of years, then it was a completely different game, you could not talk about competition like today, I think the similarity to counter-strike was this thing.

:small_orange_diamond: Which was your first clan?
:speaking_head: My first clan was -SiW- which meant fast and furious in Polish, but only survived a few days. My first serious clan was the legendary Polish BTC clan - Blood team clan.

:small_orange_diamond: In which clan did you feel very comfortable?
:speaking_head: I think that my best period in the game was the time in the sC.[-UzZ-] clan
Then i was among the best players achieving great successes, both as a team and individual, I would like have those times to come back 😦

:small_orange_diamond: How long have you been actively playing?
:speaking_head: I started playing in 2004 so you can say that I am a grandfather, but I had a lot of breaks from active playing, I think I really play 10-11 years, for many it is a lot of time, but I grew up with this game, even when I met my wife it I was an active player, it happened to postpone dates with my current wife because i had a league match.

:small_orange_diamond: Best players ever in cs2d for you?
:speaking_head: There were many of them, from different periods of our community, but it is worth mentioning a few here: Nixton, Meche, rybsoN, Milriko, Daruma, River, copy and Mortadela.

:small_orange_diamond: Names from the past that you still can remember?
:speaking_head: I remember most of those i met in real life, today it would not be possible, in past the community was completely different, there was more respect because rivalry was bigger.

:small_orange_diamond: What is your opinion on the current community?
:speaking_head: I do not want my words to sound very negative, but our community is so much toxic, which makes even new players the same.
I am perfect example of this because myself behaves very badly.
I could write about the involvement of players, or rather the lack of commitment, but so many people have talked about it before, it's a waste of time.
The truth is our community is dead, long dead and only a few fanatics are still keeping this game alive.

More interviews following soon...

Sincerly
club619
playing since 2008

Clanhistory:

nomoney[xD] / x!Le / unle4shed / warFighter / Storm / *3lectric / Mythic / quick$!Lv3r / AcerZ / Wu Tang Clan / attn.sports / m0stw4nt3d
magik
Strong User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Re: Nostalgic interviews

Post by magik »

@Club619 thank you for this interview ;)
Saint
Wise User
Registered for: 2 years 1 month

Post by Saint »

Cool interview :d keep it on

We started an interview series last year wtih specific tiles for the interviews, you can see it in the news section if you want.

Magik is a good player to interview, he could certainly tell much more with his years of experience ;D
vakuum
Known User

Post by vakuum »

Nice Interview.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/mozzik

m≫core #
nigh[t.R]ise
|fruit|
Apple
[Massive]
[syN3rgy]
Butterfly°effect
eXXaLTeD
2dbr
[attn.sports]
m0stw4nt3d
S!im*
Known User
Achievements:

Post by S!im* »

Good to see interviews of old players back again.
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee
kira
Known User
Registered for: 2 years

Post by kira »

Good job magik the goat but the journalist forgot one more question : why the hell you take so damn long to pick a team in a mix
2 fast 2 skilled 4 u
magik
Strong User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Post by magik »

kira wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:08 am Good job magik the goat but the journalist forgot one more question : why the hell you take so damn long to pick a team in a mix
when you are old you have to think carefully about each choice xDDDDDD
kira
Known User
Registered for: 2 years

Post by kira »

magik wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:18 pm
kira wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:08 am Good job magik the goat but the journalist forgot one more question : why the hell you take so damn long to pick a team in a mix
when you are old you have to think carefully about each choice xDDDDDD
Thats a acceptable reason thank you sensei
2 fast 2 skilled 4 u

Return to “News”