Contra vs szoks

Saint
Wise User
Registered for: 2 years 1 month

Contra vs szoks

Post by Saint »

Players: Contra vs szoks
Map: cs_laska2
Timeline: 11.10.2021 until 24.10.2021 (11PM GMT+1)

Use this topic to arrange a time to play and to upload the results together with the MOSS Report.
You can play the match before the the timeline starts if you know your opponent.

Important rules:
- Only MOSS is accepted as anti-cheat-proof
- The MOSS report has to be uploaded within 15 minutes after the first player has uploaded his MOSS report. 2 days after the match are the limit to upload the MOSS reports. If there is no report by then, we make a random w/o decision.
- If the loser of the match has a valid MOSS report and the winner does not have a valid one, the loser will be declared as winner.
- A MOSS report is only accepted as valid, if you have clean screenshots from the game and a clean logfile. Any other kind of MOSS report will be invalid and considered as non-existent. (exceptions may be written in the full rules)
- You can be asked to send certain files from your computer that appear to be suspect for us so that we can check them.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
Saint
Wise User

Re: Contra vs szoks

Post by Saint »

Hi guys. Tomorrow is halftime of the timeline for stage 2. No match has been played yet or arranged. If nothing changes, I make a w/o decision because both of you are inactive in this topic.

I'm sure you are active on discord and in-game and can make the match. Good luck to both!
Contra
Known User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months
Achievements:

Post by Contra »

:crypls:
szoks
Experienced User
Achievements:

Post by szoks »

13-2 for Contra!

gg wp <3
Contra
Known User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months
Achievements:

Post by Contra »

13-2 for me
gg Michał <3

https://files.fm/u/q48ykzc8u
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

Good game to both players and congratulation to Contra for winning with a score of 13-2.

Good luck in the next stage!

Return to “Stage 2”